CloneCD is a powerful CD-Copy program. It writes in Raw mode, which allows it to have total control on the data written. Therefore, CloneCD will produce real 1:1 copies of your CDs. No other program we are aware of is able to do this.
Because of its special operation, CloneCD requires a CD-Writer which is capable of writing in this mode. Unfortunately only a few CD-Writers support this.
Further, CloneCD requires a CD-Reader which supports some specific commands.
With the correct equipment, CloneCD is able to make working copies of *every* CD, regardless if it is copy protected or not.
CloneCD is released as shareware. You may and should try it out. The shareware version allows you to write up to 5 CDs. For more information, see Registration.
Registered users will get technical support and free updates for one year.
Benefits and Design goals of CloneCD
- CloneCD is a CD Replicator. It is no Mastering Software. This simplifies the usage of the program.
- Creates working safety backups of every PC-CD, even those which are copy protected
- Creates working safety backups of CD-Extra multimedia enhanced Audio CDs
- Easy to use - you only need a few clicks to make backups from your CDs
- Extensive online help
- One year of free updates and technical support for registered users
- Automatically detects old ASPI layers and handles them correctly
Please note the software and hardware requirements of CloneCD.